Established in 2010, Green Hills Cleaning is an award-winning, ethical cleaning company, caring for our clients, our team, and the environment.
With our consultative approach, we listen to our clients and tailor our services to personal requirements. Our core values are encompassed by 'Ethical Cleaning Without Compromise'
- Excellence in cleaning and customer service
- Ethical employment
- Ethical cleaning
- Supporting community projects
We are proud to be founder members of the Domestic Cleaning Alliance (DCA), the UK's only trade association for domestic cleaning companies. Our insurance is held with Simply Business and you can access our documentation by clicking here.
Your premier green cleaning team
- All team members are vetted, referenced, and DBS checked
- All services are covered by Employer’s Liability Insurance and Public Liability Insurance up to £1 million
- All team members are uniformed, well presented, friendly, and polite
- All team members train to at least NVQ Level 2
- We take good care of our team so they can provide the best possible service for you
Amy and Les Bedford
Amy has 20 years’ customer service experience and therefore Green Hills Cleaning is run with the customer at the forefront. She trains all cleaning teams to bring the same ethos and commitment to all clients. Amy’s strong ethical values are at the heart of the business, ensuring high standards are maintained across all business activities.
Les has worked in sales management for over 25 years, mainly in the FMCG sector, with great success. He understands B2B processes and brings this knowledge to Green Hills Cleaning, serving our commercial / office clients with the same customer service ethos and standards.
Amy and Les have an excellent working partnership, complementing each other across all areas of the business.